Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Intros for each faction and certain events

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 10:25:29 PM
I Think it is a good idea to put an intro in the start of each game about the faction story, it will make the player fell more conencted to story.

Also a good idea is to have an animate movies to important events like firt colony,you will see the pilgrims build their setlement and such.

I think that it will make the game much funner and interstresing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 10:44:50 PM
No offense, but I can't even understand what you're saying. If you're a non-native English speaker, I'm sorry for calling you out, but I just had to say something because of how atrocious this was. Might want to edit this and fix it up a little so we know what you're saying.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 11:54:57 PM
Unikraken wrote:
No offense, but I can't even understand what you're saying. If you're a non-native English speaker, I'm sorry for calling you out, but I just had to say something because of how atrocious this was. Might want to edit this and fix it up a little so we know what you're saying.

EDITED.....(i wrote dots cause he maks me to write 10 charcaters)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
Some more story elements would be a nice idea. The game does already pop up some good text boxes with stories of what has been going on. I find that the text boxes are typically well written and probably do a better job conveying the emotional impact of the event than a video would.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 8:15:35 AM
I Think it is a good idea to put an intro in the start of each game about the faction story, it will make the player fell more conencted to story.

Also a good idea is to have an animate movies to important events like firt colony,you will see the pilgrims build their setlement and such.

I think that it will make the game much funner and interstresing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 8:46:18 AM
Moved to the right forum, renamed title. Please use titles that reflect what you're proposing, exactly.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 8:59:31 AM
Merged with the duplicate.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 2:32:36 PM
According to the progress page (this one) on the ES main website, they are working on intros for the factions.

But the devs have started before that they don't have the funds to do any kind of cinematic work, so chances are the intros will just be images of the art they have/are making alternating, perhaps with a narration, maybe just text. That goes for the intros, as well as when important events come up (piece of art seen when you make your first colony, etc etc, instead of a short animation).
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment