Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Warning notification on invasion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 1:13:42 PM
The only change I could ask for so far is around how the game seems to work on blockading in a system

I really can't say how useful it would be to have the game inform you if a system is being invaded. I've had pirates pop up and attack somewhere and I've simply missed the grey pirate ship graphic for instance and lost the system without a single pop up appearing

What does everyone else think?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 2:57:32 PM
+1

a little battle animation would be nice as well, like smoke and flashes on the planets...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 1:59:16 AM
100% agree, a message which pops up or even having the "attacked" planet to show a red ring around it or some kind of more visual noticeable change.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 9:43:51 AM
Varnor wrote:
The only change I could ask for so far is around how the game seems to work on blockading in a system

I really can't say how useful it would be to have the game inform you if a system is being invaded. I've had pirates pop up and attack somewhere and I've simply missed the grey pirate ship graphic for instance and lost the system without a single pop up appearing

What does everyone else think?

It was voted down priority wise over having shiny new cameras in the game... So it'll be here ... eventually.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 11:10:48 AM
Moved and renamed title
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 1:19:03 PM
Thankyou Nosferatiel, sorry I'm new and didn't realise this was for a subsection

Although the cameras and battles are good, I seriously worry when things like that get voted over actual useful game implementations. I'm pleased a few people think along the same lines.

I'll try and be more active AND catch up on what's gone before but there's a lot to go through and I've only limited on here lol smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 7:38:56 PM
a million times YES!!!! to many times ive only noticed that ive been invaded when ive actually lost a colony lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 9:13:19 PM
Yes!!! And maybe making pirate ships more visible? The grey on black is kind of hard to see... Also some kind of warning when hostile ships enter your sensor range would be nice.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment