Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Allow card selection in auto battles

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 18, 2012, 9:46:10 AM
I would like to be able to select 3 cards before hitting auto in battle. This would fix my choice of cards to those 3 cards for this battle and the simulation would take these into account.

If fighting an enemy player, then if they chose manual they could select their cards as normal and my cards would be the ones I chose (I still don't see the battle, or get to get change my cards)

I find it frustrating to have to sit through a very long combat just so I can choose a card, often when I already know I am going to win (such as a repair card, or the save your ships when the blow up card)

In multiplayer games especially, combat can be quite long and you can win battles you would not normally do so by using cards, however because of how long it takes if I often find myself hitting auto just to make sure the game is kept moving.

The 3 card slots could just appear on the left of the combat alert GUI, just like they are on the combat GUI.

Choosing combat cards in real time would still have a use, as you can react to how the battle is going, or if you want to see an epic space battle.

This should in general make multiplayer games much quicker.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 18, 2012, 3:57:36 PM
Agreed, I would like this. smiley: approval

If you don't choose any cards, the AI chooses them for you, but if you do, then those ones get used.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment