Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

NEED: Orbital Rather Horizontal System View

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 22, 2012, 5:40:10 PM
This is just an aesthetic request, but I think it would give the system view A LOT more character if the planets/astroid belts etc. were orbiting around the sun rather than just showing up in a line. I don't think this request would take too much work, but I definitely think it would be worth while. If this change was made I think the system view would blow people away during their first impression and of course, give long time players a more dynamic playing field. What do you think?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 22, 2012, 7:17:08 PM
First: This suggestion is in the wrong part of the forum. Please post in the proposals section, not the design archives or the design discussion.

Second: Something similar has been proposed among the collection about a more lively universe: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12217-a-living-universe

E.g. /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13741-suggestion-add-alternate-star-system-view , /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13713-suggestion-view-able-fleets-in-system-planet-view or /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13369-suggestion-realistic-array-of-planets

This thread has been linked to the first mentioned thread and is moved to the proposal archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment