Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Check if a building makes sense

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 22, 2012, 11:42:03 PM
First post, not many hours in game, but I found a thing that annoys me.

Hope it was not already suggested ( searched for planets, read the first 4 pages, checked summary of suggestions and ideas but did not find it )

Why can I build a "+2 population on tiny worlds +1 population on small worlds -2 dust" building in a system that has only medium or bigger planets?

I like to have only "production to dust" or "production to researchpoints" as buildable options ( endgame ) and to scroll as less as possible.

Same counts for other improvements as for +1 population for asteroids and gas planets, but there is no such thing in that system.

So if I build only the usefull things in a system, I will often have a full buildmenue and in midgame with many buildable improvements I maybe will miss things that could be useful.

Suggestion : Please change this so that only improvements that are usefull for a stellar system are buildable.

Best wishes

Redbull102

Eeks.... now I found it in the archives at the first page....

big sorry.

link : https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13782-don-t-let-me-build-useless-improvements
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 23, 2012, 5:30:24 AM
I made a post about highlighting and/or previewing changes from improvements.

I hadn't even considered the just plain 'useless' things that would not even be shown through the FIDS... like population expansion (or lack there of) ... good suggestion.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment