Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Easy hero inspection

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 7:08:08 AM
Firstly, let me say that after the new patch, I love the new high-res intro screen smiley: biggrin

As for the actual thread, I think that single/double clicking on a hero on the heros screen should do the same thing as clicking on one, and then inspecting. Why do you have to click inspect? It's something small but annoying, I find the rest of the interface reasonably intuitive, but this can get annoying when considering which heros to hire/fire.

Anyone else agree?

EDIT: Just realised I shouldn't have posted this suggestion here, sorry!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 7:14:24 AM
(Copied because I posted it to the wrong place)

Firstly, let me say that after the new patch, I love the new high-res intro screen

As for the actual thread, I think that single/double clicking on a hero on the heros screen should do the same thing as clicking on one, and then inspecting. Why do you have to click inspect? It's something small but annoying, I find the rest of the interface reasonably intuitive, but this can get annoying when considering which heros to hire/fire.

Anyone else agree?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 7:15:17 AM
Well yea I too have got used to see info when double clicking or just clicking something but this inspect thing hasn´t annoyed me at all (don´t know if it will after hundreds of hours in game smiley: smile )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 11:56:07 AM
I agree so much I made an illustrated UI suggestion thread including it in bold red letters: Academy UI Suggestions. smiley: biggrin

There is a reference for prior suggestions with category break down and updates to developer plans regarding many of them here (link), which is gleaned from a thread where you can post links to your suggestions and have some brief discussions, here (link).

This might save the moderator at least a little time in organizing when they make a pass through...and maybe make up for when I posted in the wrong forum a while ago...smiley: rollsweat
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 11:59:24 AM
Demalion, our most fanatic UI proposer ( :P ) has already sent you all the links. This is a duplicate to the academy UI changes proposal here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11961-suggestion-academy-interface-change-proposals

This thread has been merged with the wrongly posted one in the design discussion (next time, just wait for a mod to move it, please) and moved to the archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment