Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Two functionality suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 4, 2012, 3:01:28 PM
To start off I'm really digging the game. I have two functionality items; One for control continuity and one to prevent tech complaints.

1. you can use wasd and arrows to scroll around the map/universe. This should also be a control method in the tech screen for scrolling around. This will keep continuity of the controls between these screens, which just doesn't have parity at the moment.

2. keybindings should at least be displayed in the options, even if they can't be modified. I am having a control based issue with the game and I don't know if I need to report it as a bug or if I'm accidentally hitting a key. This will not only let people look up any keyboard shortcuts that could speed the game up for them (so they aren't forced into using the GUI menus) and will also let technical users make sure they aren't the ones making mistakes before reporting an issue to you.

Thank you,

Nate
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 4, 2012, 4:48:41 PM
I'm not sure about the arrow keys, but I do know that it's been said before that keybindings will be available in the final release. Which should be in roughly an hour or so (and then waiting for Steam to update >_< ).
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment