Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Camera controls and spectator mode on battle

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 4, 2012, 8:20:21 PM
Hi, i just come to talk about two ideas we had with my friends playing Endless Space. I dont know if someone already ask about it but ...

1- here we have to right clic the map to move it, would it be possible to make it move just by moving the mouse up/down/right/left the screen like many others games (CIv4 for exemple).

2- what about a spectator mode when another player have some manual battle and your turn is finished already. I play with 2 friends and AI in FFA and sometimes you have to wait so long, a spectator mode would be welcome to see whats happening and make it feel less static. I know it can show you some informations about enemy fleet, unless we are in the same team ... or maybe you have other ideas ?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 2:20:52 PM
SotS had the ability to spectate a battle by means of a tech advance. It was such a simple function that added no end of fun to multiplayer friendlies. ES might benefit in no less a fashion with something similar.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 10:57:47 PM
First, please post suggestions only in the proposal section.

Second, please post only one suggestion per thread, as the proposal submission rules require. (see bullet 2)

Therefore moved to the archives as a composite suggestion.

Regarding your suggestions: One would have been added to the "free keybinding proposal" list: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11883-partially-enable-the-escape-key-to-open-the-game-menu

Two has been proposed here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11972-suggestion-viewing-multiplayer-battles-participating
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment