Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Ignore if already requested- need to be able to list all known uncolonized planets

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:43:00 PM
When I finish a colony ship and want to see what planets I could colonize, I have to manually check all the systems. At least I have yet to find another way. Not a problem early, but soon you have too many visited systems. Usually you can get a list of known planets and sort them by things like size and minerials and such.

BTW I would like to be able to rename fleets to have a useful name.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 7:15:20 PM
Galaxy view, there are red/blue/white dots above each system. White are colonizable and uncolonized, red are uncolonizable (with current tech), blue are colonized.

You want to find white dots.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 8:38:42 AM
You can rename fleets. Double click the fleet name in the fleet selection window on the galaxy map.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 9:35:39 AM
What the OP is suggesting I think is a list-like interface where you can send your colony ship to planets listed after their size/resources etc without actually having to locate them on the map. This was possible in MoO2 if I recall and was very helpful to speed up your choice especially in MP.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 10:28:00 AM
Let us extend this request.

Give us a full display of worlds we know of with check boxes/pull downs that filter the results.

Filters would include,

Do I have the tech to colonize it.

Is the system under my control

Is the system open (no one has it)

Planets with specials

Fleets in orbit

etc...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 1:04:49 PM
Fusil wrote:
What the OP is suggesting I think is a list-like interface where you can send your colony ship to planets listed after their size/resources etc without actually having to locate them on the map. This was possible in MoO2 if I recall and was very helpful to speed up your choice especially in MP.

Completely unrelated, but it's funny how the "oO" smiley appears every time someone mentions Master of Orion 2. smiley: biggrin

Okay, back to work. smiley: fat
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment