Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite] SHORT WISH LIST ( sorry if any of this has been overstated)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 2:53:08 AM
Some of this may seem very minor but all in all I think these ideas would be fairly easy to implement and add a bit of fun for all.

1:

Custom Factions need to be able to separate Affinity and Ship design. It cant be hard to add one more option in which you choose a hull style/race appearance and then your affinity. Sophon Ships with Horatio affinity... It is purely cosmetic, I know but it matters to some.

2:

Any possibility of adding random lesser races? or would the added AI be too great a strain. ( think botf if you played these games in the 90s )

3:

Would it be possible to adjust the pop up info on an planetary improvement to make it more clear if it helps the current system?

Ex. You want to train an improvement that helps tundra/arctic and barren. When you mouse over said improvement it would list those worlds in system OR, when you mouse over the planets it would list improvements available but not yet built.

4: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

thanks for your time
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 1:10:15 PM
Hey, thanks for the suggestions.

Please refer to this thread before suggesting a feature on these forums:

Nosferatiel wrote:
[LIST=1]
  • Proposals start off as Suggestion. Please name your thread "Suggestion Topic". Topics with nonsense-titles will be moved to the archives without being linked.
  • If you post a proposal, post only one suggestion topic per thread. Mixtures of different topics like: "I want icecream for the amoeba and like my ships toasted with real beams, not pesky pew pew lasershots!", will be exiled into the archives without being linked anywhere, being tagged as Composite suggestion
  • [/LIST]

1. Already been suggested: it is tracked.

4. Heh, thank you.

I'm running away before Nosferatiel notices this thread.
    0Send private message
    12 years ago
    Jul 13, 2012, 9:16:52 PM
    To 1: Suggested multiple times.

To 2: This has already been suggested, I believe.

To 3: There's even be suggestions to the effect on removing (at a given time) useless building from the building options for systems.

Steph'nie wrote:
    Hey, thanks for the suggestions.

Please refer to this thread before suggesting a feature on these forums:

1. Already been suggested: it is tracked.

4. Heh, thank you.

I'm running away before Nosferatiel notices this thread.

*coughs* Moved to the archives as a composite suggestion according to rule #2, which Steph so nicely posted. (No cookie tribute for you, today, Steph!)
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment