Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Be able to change queued ships to an upgraded model

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 8, 2012, 6:44:23 PM
When I upgrade a ship, its nice that I can autoupgrade the ship and then retrofit a fleet. But commonly I find I have to go back to each planet that is building ships and change the queue to build the newer model.

A button that would change a systems queue to build the upgraded ship would be very useful.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 11:15:50 AM
I absolutely agree. Clicking through 6 systems to remove the old design from the queues and requeue the new one is rather annoying.

When I make a new design out of an existing one via the upgrade-button it's almost granted, that I want the new one used instead of the old one! Wouldn't even need an additional button for that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 1:40:38 PM
It would be handy, I agree. A work-around I've found for now is that I only build ships in a handful of systems (3 max). That way I don't need to hunt around for queues to change, and it helps me keep everything rolling nicely.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 2:53:42 PM
True story... I cancelled a battleship the other day that was almost finished because i didn't want to spend the dust upgrading. It felt like giving up a baby.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 3:38:28 PM
NewHorizon wrote:
True story... I cancelled a battleship the other day that was almost finished because i didn't want to spend the dust upgrading. It felt like giving up a baby.

lmao sadly i have too, 2 turns from completion and breaking that bottle over it. There is a funny video of a ship launching ceromony gone wrong where they break the bottle the ship backs in to the water and sinks at dry dock! now picture this with ES and have a little laugh.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment