Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Allowing to name single ships

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:43:35 PM
While I realize that this is something of a minor thing, I feel this takes out alot of the fun of the game, since only being able to name either fleet or ship classes is simply not the same for as naming every ship as I have want and need. Even with an 8char limit this would still help.

Edit: I see that several threads are existing with some close suggestions, but this is not about the ship class naming, this is about the ship naming itself, something you cannot do in this game currently.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 9:40:46 PM
Donnie_D wrote:
While I realize that this is something of a minor thing, I feel this takes out alot of the fun of the game, since only being able to name either fleet or ship classes is simply not the same for as naming every ship as I have want and need. Even with an 8char limit this would still help.

Edit: I see that several threads are existing with some close suggestions, but this is not about the ship class naming, this is about the ship naming itself, something you cannot do in this game currently.

There have been several suggestions to that effect. I just keep all the threads towards altering the naming conventions (no matter how) in this thread: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11791-disentangle-retrofit-and-ship-class-names

Specifically what you suggested has already been suggested here:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13523-naming-individual-ships

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13691-suggestion-naming-ships

Your suggestion has been linked to the naming convention collection thread and is moved to the archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment