Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Colonizable Planet List?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 20, 2012, 5:58:17 PM
Perhaps there's already a way to do this that I just missed but I would be nice if there was a list of planets I've discovered that were colonizable. In the early game I send out scouts all over the place and since colony ships take a while to build I often amass quite a list of colonization candidates. Having a screen that lists them all so I can quickly decide where to send each new colony ship without having to scroll all over the galaxy map clicking on various systems would be very helpful. Likewise when that screen is closed a little icon in the top left corner or something with the number of colonizable planets would be nice as well. This would be useful even later in the game as I develop new terraforming techs I would be able to see how many planets became colonizable and then open it up to get a listing of them (showing things like size, type, if it's in a system already controlled by a me or another empire, etc.)

I apologize if this is already possible and I just missed it and I must say I'm enjoying this game a great deal. Bravo!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 20, 2012, 7:18:02 PM
Reading through the forums I just realized this and my previous thread should be in the Design Proposals subforum. If a moderator could please move them (and delete this message) it would be much appreciated. Sorry for the mistake and thank you.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment