Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rally Point Suggestion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 2:25:55 PM
If anyone already knows of how to do this in game and I'm just being an idiot then please tell me how, but as far as i can see, there is no option to set an automatic fleet creation and rally point on systems. When you have only one or two ships built a turn this is no problem; however when you have several planets building ships, then going through each planet and making a fleet with the ship before sending it to a planet to group up into a large fleet becomes very tedious. This is especially true imo when you are trying to control a choke point into your territory.

I would therefore like to propose a feature whereby a system can be set to automatically make a fleet when the ship is built and send it toa chosen planet automatically. A nice addition to this would be able to choose how many ships must be built at the planet before it groups them itno a fleet and sends them, but just getting a rally point first is more important.

Anyone else's thoughts on this? Constructive criticism only please, and if your answer is NO, then please explain why.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 5:48:51 PM
Ah seem to have missed that when I looked for previous posts. Thanks for the link. I'll just keep my fingers crossed the dev team recognise it smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 9:43:39 PM
Yes, the ability to set a rally point as either a system or a fleet destination really needs to be added.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment