Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

more in-depth diplomacy options

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 5:49:44 PM
Most of the time when i play i expand rapidly and then just stop and maintain my territory. even though i stop expanding i still want to have different ways to stay in power and weaken rivals without direct war. in galciv 2 i did this buy designing ships specifically for other factions to use against each other. they would have all the weapons that my rivals cant stop but at the same time they would be able to be easily countered by my own ships in case of a betrayal.

will there ever be the option to buy,sell, and gift ships to and from other factions. also can you add a diplomacy option to as a faction to make peace or declare war on other factions? or have some sort of system where you can have proxy wars? maybe have some kind of unique improvement that allows you to build "pirate" faction ships and attack people you want without declaring war. then if those "pirates" conquer a system then that system would create either a new sub faction or a real pirate system.

think the crusades. id love to send a huge "pirate" fleet on the edge of one of my bigger rivals and take it over and make a whole new power for my rival to fight. this would be an interesting way to weaken rivals.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 10:46:59 PM
Please post suggestions only in the proposals section.

Also more diplomacy options have been proposed (and hinted at to be implemented with espionage, later on, but that's another thing) here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12022-diplomatic-25-year-plans-agreements-loans-and-other-dip-enhancements

Linked to that thread and moved to the archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment