Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] 2 Suggestions Expansion Disaproval and a Menu

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 29, 2012, 7:43:15 AM
Here are 3 things that I would really like to see to make the game play better and be more fun.

1. The ability to Automate the Admin of a system in System View and not just Empire View.

Having to jump menues and then find the planet by name is really annoying.

2. An option to destroy enemy colocnies and not just capture them.

Reason being having wars, even ones you dont start can, can destroy your empire due to expansion disaproval.

OR

Expansion Disaproval is only caused by starting colonies. After 30 turns they become part of your empire and don't cause Expansion Disaproval.

This would be better for expanding and in temrs of Military Victories, such as it takes 30 turns to passafy the populus or something.

Appologies for any bad spelling. Spell checkers not working at the moment smiley: wink .
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 29, 2012, 7:47:10 AM
Oops, I did say 3 things didnt I.

The third isn't as important but a little icon or graphic on systems in the Galactic View that shows where my Heros are would be useful. As Hiratio I have a lot of them. Would be nice to keep a track on them easire as i need to move them around alot..... mainly due to the fact of my massive Expansion Unhappyness due to wars and heavy expansion.

Arrew
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 1, 2012, 1:20:43 PM
Hey,

thank you for your suggestions but they are to be made in the Design Proposal section of the forums. You might also want to check out the rules before submitting an idea. smiley: smile

1 and 3. Did you check the Empire Management screen? smiley: confused You can already pretty much decide everything just by looking at it: productions, the ships in the hangar, the taxes and approval, and the hero assigned to each system).

2. Razing systems? this is one of the choices available in the current G2G vote. Well, it actually ends today.
0Send private message
Comment