Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Zoom out while still seeing systems

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 1:47:14 PM
I haven't been able to find this anywhere already, so I apologize if this has been mentioned before.

When zooming in and out on the galaxy view, I see different data depending on how zoomed in I am. All the way in, I see system names, worlds, resources, even factory work. Zoomed out more, I start losing population, worlds, etc until I only see the system names. But then if I zoom out again, I lose EVERYTHING and just have a plain view of the galaxy with no clue where my worlds are or other empires. Then I can still zoom out even further, but I'm still just looking at the galaxy.

I would LOVE to see a galaxy at a glance... a sort of "world map" like I have in Civ games. But if I zoom out enough to see the whole galaxy at once, I can't see anything at all. Maybe hide the system names, but still show system locations / ownership and territory shading at the second-to-last zoom level, while showing just the territory and pinpoints of light for systems at the last zoom level. Right now, both of the last two are useless.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 4, 2012, 5:05:19 PM
Yes! Definetly. There is no reason to remove this information, as there is more than sufficient space. Just make it an option.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment