Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Auto-Retreat

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 28, 2012, 9:22:09 PM
Don't know if this has been suggested before but we really need a "retreat" option from the combat window.

It's a real pain in the buttocks to have to hit "manual" when you are just going to retreat because I don't trust auto to do it for me.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 29, 2012, 12:28:16 PM
Agreed.

Especially useful in early-game when scouts get intercepted and still have a fair chance of retreating unharmed.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 29, 2012, 5:30:07 PM
I have also wished for this around the third time my scout was intercepted, i think it makes a great addition.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 30, 2012, 9:11:49 PM
There should be 3 submenus in the auto-battle option just to navigate vaguely the battle - 1.Auto-offence;2.Auto-defence;3.Auto-retreat
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 31, 2012, 9:53:39 AM
This has been suggested already in this thread: /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13940-third-option-on-battle-entry-unblockable-retreat If you want to discuss the subject, please refer to the thread I have linked.

You may find the search feature to be very useful when submitting a new suggestion next time: it will avoid duplicate threads (and infractions from our evil moderator Nosferatiel! smiley: biggrin).
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment