Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Third option on battle entry - unblockable retreat

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:15:49 PM
A lot of manual battles seem to be a simple "ok, I'll retreat" when you look at the firepower. It'd save a lot of time if there was a third option between manual and auto with "retreat". The effect of this would be to simply play out the battle with your first card being retreat and not have to go through the whole battle-sequence.

Of course it'd only really work for unblockable retreats. Would save me a lot of time watching a 30 second battle of nothing happening though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:17:10 PM
There is an unblockable retreat, however you have to research it first.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:29:51 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
There is an unblockable retreat, however you have to research it first.

I meant the uncounterable one then. I thought that was synonymous with unblockable. Basically... the one you start with which the opponent can't really do anything to stop you retreating other than shoot you so there's no chance you'll ever want to play a second card.

EDIT: Just checked. Unblockable was the one I was thinking of. You don't have to research it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:37:04 PM
There's a card called Combat Retreat that you have to research. That allows you to instantly pull out without letting the other fleet shoot at you. I think that is the card Igncom meant.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:39:44 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
There's a card called Combat Retreat that you have to research. That allows you to instantly pull out without letting the other fleet shoot at you. I think that is the card Igncom meant.

Right you are sir!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:41:32 PM
Ok, but that can be blocked by a tactics card, so you wouldn't really want to auto it just in case you got blocked as you wouldn't be in position to play your second card.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:46:36 PM
The unblockable card cannot be stopped......it is master.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:54:03 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
The unblockable card cannot be stopped......it is master.

The unblockable card is the one that doesn't require research. The one that you research can be stopped if your opponent plays a tactics card, though you take no damage if isn't blocked. I'm fairly certain of this, and can provide screenshots if you really like.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 6:57:37 PM
I really like the idea of a "Retreat" option as mentioned in the OP when reviewing battle options during the initial "Auto or Manual" timer. I too find it annoying you have to choose Manual just to retreat.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 2, 2012, 10:21:46 AM
I agree with this idea.. it really bogs down multiplayer matches aswell in the initial stages when your scouts run into pirates.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 2, 2012, 11:06:20 AM
I'm fairly certain this has been suggested before too, but in any case, you should rename the thread to automatic retreat option instead of unblockable retreat. Seems that folks are just debating about the cards and not the auto-combat feature atm :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment