Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

F-Key-Support

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 16, 2012, 10:18:04 PM
From Civizlation and GalCiv I got used to opening the Menus by simply pressing F-Keys.

This would be very intuitive considering the way that the Menus are mirroring the F-Keys on the keyboard anyways.

F1-Galaxy-Map

F2-Empire Management

F3-Research

F4-Fleets

F5-Diplomacy

I love leaving menus with the right mouse-button. That was a brilliant idea but i'd also like to be able to use the keyboard to not have to click the small icons in the upper left of the monitor every time.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 17, 2012, 9:59:02 AM
Definitely a Proposal.

But I do agree, the classic F-keys need some roles to play as an option to those keyboard monkeys who want something over the beautiful pure right/left click interface as it currently is. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 17, 2012, 10:04:32 AM
F-keys beyond the first few do have special functions in OS X so it may be one reason the developers skipped assigning any
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 18, 2012, 1:40:22 PM
Using the mouse isn't exactly killing me but I suppose one could use some key combinations as well...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 12:27:53 PM
Please post suggestions only in the proposals section in the future.

All the requests for special keys to be included or general keybinding proposals are collected here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11883-partially-enable-the-escape-key-to-open-the-game-menu

Linked to that collection and moved to the archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment