Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A few suggesstions mainly to technology tree and player assistance.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 6:50:25 PM
Hey,

1. Each technology grouping can we not just give a flavor text but an actual breakdown of the 2 technologies or 1 technology thats in it. As a new player its hard to pick technologies because of that.

2. Can we use Dust to speed up Scientific Research? Like how I can buy ships with dust why can't I complete a research in less turns?

3. Can the Galaxy Map show what I need to get to those systems. Its very annoying to see a place on a map and not have a help text saying "you need wormhole technology"

4. Same goes for invading systems. IF you are in coldwar tell us "you need to declare war from the diplomacy menu." You don't have to be super intrusive either just if a player clicks on something multiple times, and aren't getting any result because of a restriction, maybe they need a friendly nudge or explanation.

5. I bought the emperor addition i'm not even sure if I unlocked all my emperor perks because I can't put my keys in anywhere, but steam informs me to add them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 19, 2012, 12:38:32 AM
1. If you hover over the component pieces of the technology, it will give you a tooltip which details them. You have to be zoomed all the way in for this.

2. Seems like this would make a scientific victory indistinguishable from an economic victory...

3. This has been suggested repeatedly.

4. Same as 3.

5. You need to enter those keys on this website, actually. At the bottom of the page here: http://www.amplitude-studios.com/user/edit
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment