Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Screen of Colonisable systems

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 21, 2012, 11:09:47 PM
Maybe I've missed something but I think a good idea would be....

How about a screen to show the available planets and systems you are able to colonise rather than clicking each system to find a decent planet?

Apologies if there is already a suggestion made
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:49:54 AM
Above the systems on the galactic view, there are dots representing the planets. Orange dots mean the planet can't be colonized, gray dots means there are colonizable planets. I don't remember what color colonizable planets are.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 12:32:38 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
Above the systems on the galactic view, there are dots representing the planets. Orange dots mean the planet can't be colonized, gray dots means there are colonizable planets. I don't remember what color colonizable planets are.

White means they're colonizable.

But the OP wants a list to see the planets themselves, to find good ones quickly instead of clicking through systems and turning down scores of gas giant or asteroids, hoping to spend a colony ship on something good like a Terran or Jungle. I get the idea, and it'd be nice, but I don't think it's quite needed. In the beginning you can't afford to be too picky, and there aren't many systems you've found to warrant a list. There's so few that it'd be easier to just look in on the system as you discover them.

And later in the game, when you have a lot of systems and some list would be nice, well...You probably have the tech, or will shortly, to make any planet type useful, so needing to search out the best planets isn't as useful as it might be.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment