Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

after several decades of multiplayer games

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 10:36:40 AM
Hello folks,

at first i would like to thank developers for amazing game they made. In some ways i like its originality. I like the comunity, u know this game isnt for dummies and i like it. But to the point.

My experience came mainly from playing multiplayer, for me is essencial ballance of the game and here are my suggestions.

1) kinetics - they are underpowered slightly. Their accuracy is ok (differs greatly from other types), they are little bit stronger if hit, but still they should hit more.

2) starting cluster systems - i know this isnt starcraft, but starting cluster can differ to much. Little bit more of ballance here can avoid crying oponents, and leaving during first rounds smiley: smile

3) current status - i think better not to know your standings in game. Many players get dissapointed when they see if someone stands better and leaves. Solution of this might be, to make it optional (maybe as host turn on/off at start.)

P.S. i noticed changes in ballancing race trait costs. I found them good, so keep going like that and i think game will be ballanced after all.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 20, 2012, 7:44:25 PM
Moved to the archives as a composite suggestion.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment