Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Reply to "How come this game was released like this?" in the main forum

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 1, 2012, 10:09:35 AM
I want to suggest and comment ideas I found in the main forum:

Kragge wrote:
1- Espionage: how come in a universe with advanced races this is not a feature. the lack of this feature degrades the whole game, you cant steal or sabotage, hell you cant even know what weapons systems the enemy has until you go to war, find out and THEN respec your whole fleet.

Yes, at least there should be a possibility to descry the explored technology levels, the ships and built in modules in each ship in a fleet and the positions of the enemy's fleets.

Kragge wrote:
2- Combat: HAS to be tactical, fewer ships but TACTICAL, nuff said.

[...]

5- Ship design: half way there, incredible more simple than GalCiv but with too few options. What is needed is more classes of equipment/promotion than confere special abilities, that with TACTICAL combat would rule.

I like the implemented tactics, but I would like the possibility to include technology in the ships that gives special tactical cards.

Kragge wrote:
6- No Graphs: we are strategy gamers! we love graphs!!!, and i really hate having to quit my game to see the summary to get and idea of how my enemies are doing and then having to load my game.

I agree. I want to add that I'd really like to see how the points in the active game are out together. I would like a list like this:

* Population: 20 Points

* Technology: 50 Points

* military strength: 5 Points

Total: 520 Points

I want to see where and how much the other players are better and where and how much I am.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 1, 2012, 10:31:21 AM
Tiriondil wrote:

I want to see where and how much the other players are better and where and how much I am.

Definetly what i thought. A Graph for destroyed ships would also be a nice addition, so you can look at the

mayhem created^^ .
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 21, 2012, 7:00:59 PM
Moved to the archives as a composite suggestion.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment