Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

List of suggestions.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 9:02:34 AM
Hi, I got endless space a week ago and I've lost two games so far.

Anyway I've got a bunch of suggestions that have come to my mind. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place but this area seems fitting for such a thread.

• Automatic Card Selection in manual battle from prefrabs (3 cards you've prechosen)
  • Automatic Card Selection in automatic battle from prefabs (ie Select 3 repair cards so you can repair your fleets when fighting easy enemies without having to wait 5 minutes to do so in manual battle)
  • Fast Speed / Speed up / 1.5x button in manual battle
  • Cards should be sorted into columns [ENGINEERING] [TACTICS] etc with "Counters Sabotage" under the name
  • Auto-manage new planets option on conquering (ie set AI build to Crops or Military)
  • Repair option in the fleets option. Gold to repair ships to full hp at the start of your next turn. Only once on a system you own, of course.
  • Ability to automatically create fleets once ships are built
  • Ability to auto-merge fleets on a planet
  • Ability to set a rally point for a planet (ie Ship production planets, set a rally point for the frontlines so you don't need to needlessly micromanage)
  • In the battle notification, you should be able to click on the planet name to auto-center on the planet.
  • When you click on a ship you should be able to see its status (Travelling or holding)
  • It should display the name of the empire currently selected up the top of the diplomatic menu
  • Ability to chose multiple planets in the planet view and clear their orders, giving them new ones. (Useful to swapping from random stuff to gold production to research production to building ships etc)
  • In-game documentation. I should be able to read walls of text in-game that describe all aspects and game mechanics. I don't know what I'm doing half the time, the tutorial is useful but only gets you as far as being able to play a game simply.

Neat game so far, haven't tried online games yet.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 5:24:56 PM
I agree with some of these, and some of these are already in the game but they are a little obscure to new players.

Also, try online play. ITS GREAT.smiley: approval
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 23, 2013, 9:17:35 AM
Composite suggestion, moved to the archives.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment