Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

3 Awesome Mods!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 7:02:06 PM
*I am not a skilled modder and could not make these things, but if anyone out there that is skilled and could make these, please do!!!

MASS EFFECT MOD[/U]

Races:

Turians

Krogans

Quarians

Humans

Asari

Salarians

Reapers

Mass Relays would be located in randomized systems and whoever has control of a system with a mass relay gets a movement bonus of +5 for their empire.

Citadel The citadel would be a system that would be controlled by and protected by an Armada of NPC fleets and whatever faction captures the Citadel would receive +250 Science +250 Dust to their empire

HALO MOD

Factions:

Humans

Flood

Covenant

Ring Worlds Would be a new planet type and would be and also controlled by an NPC at the start of the game but when captured you would receive strategic and luxury resources to your empire. (These would also be rare 2-3 per galaxy)

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MOD

Factions:

Colonials

Cylon

New Hull Types Basestars and Battlestars.

These are just some ideas that I wish someone would make and of course there are many things that could be added that I did not list, please comment and rate!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 7:33:41 PM
these are some good ideas... i hope an experienced modder finds this thread, and picks at least one of these projects up smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment