Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Translation

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
Hello everybody , i just start to play few days ago and i love that game . I'm come from Poland but i live in Uk , still my first language is polish .I would like to translate game to polish language . Because i new i that i'm asking for help . Any suggestion how to do it properly , what programs use , anything i will be grateful. I now that it will be massive thing to do but i feel that i have to accomplished this task . Thank you ...
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 12:06:44 AM
On that same note, I guess I could be able to help translate the game to Portuguese (Brazilian), if there is enough of a demand for such a language pack.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 1:07:19 PM
Thank you for information , sorry for late respond. i have two more questions , how to replace fonts ? where can I find them? thank you
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:22:14 PM
I think this belongs more in the modding part of the forum than the game design discussion. Perhaps you'll get more attention for different translation projects, here.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 5:40:20 PM
I think that in future must exist a mod for get funtraslation, if developper not traslate game, make it easy to fun for these.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 6:21:20 PM
StormX wrote:
On that same note, I guess I could be able to help translate the game to Portuguese (Brazilian), if there is enough of a demand for such a language pack.

If it is as easy as the fella above you said, I can do it.

EDIT: It is, and I am doing it. It will be done soon.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment