Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Tonnage capacity

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 10:16:49 AM
For example i got dreadnought with 800 tonnage and i add support module that adds 100 more. Is it possible to edit that module so it gives about 9000 points instead of 100?

Or i don't need to edit that module to get over 1000 tonnage limit? For example save editing, withing design part of your empire you can see entries like modulenamehere i tried to edit them, but no success, it just reverts to previous state with only one tonnage enhancement module equiped.

Also i think it's possible to add pirate ships to your design list thru save editing. Unless game limits you to specific ship designs of your race, and checking for design consistency like it does with modules.

I'll report on that one after trying to do so.

So my point here is that, is it possible to add more tonnage capacity to ships thru save editing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 8:18:59 PM
At present 30.5 you cannot modify the tonnage modules (or others for that matter) themselves, only add the techs that exist. At least in so far as I've noticed.

i think it's possible to add pirate ships to your design list thru save editing?
probably however you'd probably need to duplicate the pirate ship design under your own empires registered designs. I know it's possible to add more then 10 designs (I've done that) for yourself, and also increase your fleet cap.

As for giving yourself what does exist tonnage\techs they are the following.

Under add.

This assumes you've also given yourself the related techs under for the same empire as these modmini entries get added with each one respectively.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment