Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Customizable Research

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 13, 2012, 8:02:05 PM
See ive been wondering if someone is working on a mod that allows you to create your own Research stats and items like invisibility and stuff would be awesome but its my opinion, please post some ideas on items you would like to see in a Mod that deals with Research..
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 23, 2012, 7:42:08 AM
I'd love to see someone bring back the one-out-of-three choices you had to make in MOO2, so everybody won't end up with the same exact techs during the endgame. Plus, this would add some more relevance to tech trading.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 24, 2012, 5:37:17 PM
Anything to expand the tech tree and make it more interesting is always good. As with most games that have a set tree for technological research, players have a tendency to find their optimal path for their strategy and use it over and over again with no varibility, which ends up making the game to easy in the end.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 25, 2012, 7:21:58 AM
ZZGashi wrote:
Anything to expand the tech tree and make it more interesting is always good. As with most games that have a set tree for technological research, players have a tendency to find their optimal path for their strategy and use it over and over again with no varibility, which ends up making the game to easy in the end.

I guess you could work around this problem by introducing techs that provide bonuses against certain enemies, but not all of them at once, or even make you more vulnerable against others.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 25, 2012, 10:46:50 PM
c-Row wrote:
I guess you could work around this problem by introducing techs that provide bonuses against certain enemies, but not all of them at once, or even make you more vulnerable against others.

That is an interesting idea. I was also thinking about a few things that would probably only be able to be implemented into the game design, depending on how moddable this game is going to end up being.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment