Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[RELEASED] Fleet Cap increase

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 16, 2012, 6:12:13 PM
omniste wrote:
I've put together a very simple mod to increase the fleet capacity using the excellent guidance posted by Hupailija & Davea.

Bit feedback relating to this mod and I why I suggest you to post either mine second or Seiyas mod:

Research mod doesn't necessarily work on lower AI levels.

You either want to recommend player to choose difficulty over normal so that AI is onpar with you on research or add one of the following for easier difficulties:

Seiyas

[code]

[/code]

Mine second: (I am using this one herocompilation)

[code]

[/code]

notice change TargetProperty="MaxCommandPoint" Value="100" and TargetProperty="MaxCommandPoint" Value="200" to values you want.

you also want to add TraitFleet02Norm2 to TraitTechA02;TraitEconomy01Norm1;TraitAlignmentEvil;TraitEconomy09Norm1;TraitFleet04Norm2;TraitDefense01Norm2;TraitHero01Alt1;TraitFleet02Norm2 in

affinity table

oh and change price, if you don't set price different custom races are bit out of question with my change smiley: wink

Both mine and Seiyas mods works on any possible difficulty. My first mod has documented bugs (I actually pasted those there before I posted my second)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 16, 2012, 8:21:50 PM
Many thanks both for the feedback and suggestions. Must confess, hadn't realised increased limits were built into the herocompilation!

Going to have a play a little more with the files and see what I can come up with smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment