Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Star Trek Mod?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 27, 2012, 5:35:39 AM
Lets see,

We have 1 modder team who appreantly does some major mods for their own races.

We have Ignacious which tries to implement his race to game.

We have Iamgory who is more interested for making weapon systems better.

We have Davea who tries to make minor balancing mods.

We have couple wonderful persons who tries to collect data for better to read format.

We have Iblise who tries to build starbases

We have Jarus who atleast did major scale mods

We have Xiskio who has made wonderful project in other files

and then we have me who don't want to do anything related to Star Trek. Mostly because almost everything about it is already known and it just doesn't give freehands to decide what one wants to do.

if I forgot someone I'm really sorry.

Main point is that nobody is interested about Star Wars/Star Trek or any other similar things right now.

And you really right now would need combined effort of 2-3 of those persons I have listed to implement features. (sadly right now one of those would have to be me, just because I am right now only one (atleast I know) who really has tried to make completly new race and has had some success with it)

edit1: I did forgot Iblise

edit2: Jarus and Xiskio (how could I forgot him)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 27, 2012, 6:26:00 AM
Actually, I was just thinking the other day this game is the best base I have ever seen for a possible Star Trek mod. I understand the community isn't very big at the moment, but as the game gets more polished I expect it to grow. Hopefully sometime down the line we could get a Star Trek mod fired up. I would to be glad to help.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment