Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

MOD downloads? Where?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 12, 2012, 11:35:46 PM
Where is the best site to download mods for this game besides people making it available here? A site where you can search by category like "CURSE"? IS there a specific site where you can search by category?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 12, 2012, 11:53:26 PM
Well, there is one released mod on moddb (which is mine), and about six released mods here. Your best bet so far is to look in the "mod shopping mall" sticky thread.

What mods would match the search term "curse"?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 12:08:18 AM
davea wrote:
Well, there is one released mod on moddb (which is mine), and about six released mods here. Your best bet so far is to look in the "mod shopping mall" sticky thread.

What mods would match the search term "curse"?

smiley: biggrin

By Curse he refers to a Website smiley: biggrin

"curse.com"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 7:24:19 AM
There arent many mods released yet. So i agree with davea. Best choice is this board. But if u like a mod or want a specific one just ask maybe someone will do it for u smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 9:30:51 AM
I took a look at the description and was a bit annoyed by some details: http://www.moddb.com/games/endless-space

"Platform: Windows" Mac, as well, as we are working on it.

"Developed By: HellFire0102" should be Amplitude Studios.

"Players: Single Player" it is also a multiplayer game.

"Project: AAA" Endless Space is an indie game, not a AAA title.

I cannot even edit those details. smiley: alder
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 9:51:43 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
I took a look at the description and was a bit annoyed by some details: http://www.moddb.com/games/endless-space

as i posted in the other thread.. i can't either, but i sent a request to edit it to moddb.com
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 12:03:40 PM
Steph'nie wrote:

You were bit annoyed?

Boy I want to be you!. If someone would call himself developer in something what I would have created years I would probably start to look for good lawyer.

I mean no matter country or legal system it's quite severe crime. As is leaking false information which can be harmful for company... and usually legal systems does judge these on a favor of game makers.

I say hang up that person and Moddb to accepting false information ... both have done something which deserves huge black mark in book.

Oh about topic where to download mods:

As Daveas said "mod shopping mall", also I usually post in first post of my threads latest working / not working (sometimes those 2 are really close to each other) version of mod.

Basically you just want to check all titles with MOD and see whether there is link in those (and now I did give wonderful idea for persons who wants to share viruses and adaware.. oh well)

Better system would be same than what CivFanatics uses (ok, I am not asking space for mods in server anymore smiley: wink and there would be under Modding forum section different section where would be mods.

As in it's right our mods gets bit mixed with all these guides, discussions and so on.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
Oh btw now as we did find Developer (whii! and he even can't hide anymore)...

Is it possible to deny access to technology using anything else than Traits / Affinity ?

I mean right now quite many are wondering whether it's possible to cause following behaviour:

Turn 1: Player sees both TechA01 and TechA02 (names doesn't matter). Player starts to study TechA01.

Turn 5: Player has studied TechA01 he can now choose from TechA03 or Tech A05 but he won't anymore see TechA02, TechA04 or TechA06.

doesn't matter how that kind of lock / vanishing would be done, just some way to either do it or make some illusion that thing like that happens would be nice.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 1:53:23 PM
Hupailija wrote:
You were bit annoyed?

Boy I want to be you!. If someone would call himself developer in something what I would have created years I would probably start to look for good lawyer.

I mean no matter country or legal system it's quite severe crime. As is leaking false information which can be harmful for company... and usually legal systems does judge these on a favor of game makers.

I say hang up that person and Moddb to accepting false information ... both have done something which deserves huge black mark in book.

The Person was me!

And for your information it was not intended like that, i have vreated the Game on moddb on their behalf so that modders can add their mods to that site.

After i created the game i have noticed i could not Modify the Developer to Amplitude Studios. Because you can only choose groups you are apart of somehow.. i have contacted moddb right after to get this corrected.. but they did not answer.

But as you see i have talked with Steph'nie to and together we managed to correct this little mistake smiley: biggrin

I would never do that on purpose!!

Greets Pleasure
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment