Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Moddb Page now fully Functional

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 11, 2012, 12:05:45 PM
The Moddb Page for Endless Space is now fully functional.

Make your Mods known by Creating your Mod at www.moddb.com to distribute your mod oudside this Forum.

1. Register

2. Create your Mod Grp

3. Create your Mod

4. Upload Preview Images and Description etc.

5. Upload your Download if Mod is released.

(Side note for Amplitude Studios: There is a Problem that the Game Endless Space lists the one that created the Game Page on Moddb.com as Developer (me) I have allready sent moddb a request to change it to the Developement Group Steph'nie created.)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 5:58:03 PM
It takes couple days to check whether my Mod is unique, has ideas and is being developed... is that supposed to be joke -.-

Surely some from moddb could just come here see my Endless Dream mod and in couple seconds understand that no matter what they set as a demands that mod not only fills everything but actually sets new goals for further endless space mods.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 6:11:54 PM
Hupailija wrote:
It takes couple days to check whether my Mod is unique, has ideas and is being developed... is that supposed to be joke -.-

Surely some from moddb could just come here see my Endless Dream mod and in couple seconds understand that no matter what they set as a demands that mod not only fills everything but actually sets new goals for further endless space mods.

Its normal, they check them to not have endless mod pages of mods only beeing added as idea and not really worked on.

There are thousands of Guys who wan't to start modding but then scratch everything because they reallize they don't have the neccesary Skills for it.

And of Course they then don't bother to delete them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 7:27:51 PM
There are thousands of Guys who wan't to start modding but then scratch everything because they reallize they don't have the neccesary Skills for it.

Does modding require skills? :P

Then again Endless Space is from all games I have played most modding friendly.. you can do almost anything by just writing: "I want to do this" to code :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 8:00:11 PM
Hupailija wrote:
Does modding require skills? :P

Then again Endless Space is from all games I have played most modding friendly.. you can do almost anything by just writing: "I want to do this" to code :P

you are right about that ;D but modding does not only mean editing xml files smiley: biggrin for me this is mini modding. For me mods change the whole game and not just the basics. That is why i had decided to start a full conversion mod...

It may take longer than making small changes, but i think it will be worth it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 8:04:44 PM
Pleasure wrote:
you are right about that ;D but modding does not only mean editing xml files smiley: biggrin for me this is mini modding. For me mods change the whole game and not just the basics. That is why i had decided to start a full conversion mod...

It may take longer than making small changes, but i think it will be worth it smiley: biggrin

Meh, who wants to create small changes... day with less than 500 lines is a bad day smiley: wink

Annoying part with full conversion mods is that you have to remember names of each element and then imagine something what pleases reader... sometimes it gets rather annoying. (this from mr. Food System Improvement 1-4)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 8:12:06 PM
Hupailija wrote:
Meh, who wants to create small changes... day with less than 500 lines is a bad day smiley: wink

Annoying part with full conversion mods is that you have to remember names of each element and then imagine something what pleases reader... sometimes it gets rather annoying. (this from mr. Food System Improvement 1-4)

hehe and not only that, you have to balance everything smiley: biggrin thats the hardest part ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 15, 2012, 9:26:00 AM
not only balancing but make the AI dont act weird smiley: wink I think that will be the most difficult smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 15, 2012, 12:31:06 PM
mJrA wrote:
not only balancing but make the AI dont act weird smiley: wink I think that will be the most difficult smiley: wink

AI which doesn't act weirdly? It's not only difficult... it's impossible!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment