Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unreleased or unmaintained mods

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 29, 2012, 7:05:02 PM
(moderator update: davea 10/5/2012: this mod was created with ES version 1.0.19 and will not work with newer versions of ES)

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15669-igncom1-s-totally-unbalanced-mod!

Here my only released mod is no more then a little fun with the combat system, forcing kinetic weapons to become more powerful, missiles to only slightly lose their effectiveness and for beams to only be effective in the medium range phase. The UE AI has also been modified so that it prefers the use of more defensive ships with less weapons, and finally the pirates have been changed so their massed ships are technologically backwards but their larger ships are the real threat.

This Mod is highly unbalanced but was created in the spirit of encouraging modding and fun in the game!

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15696-the-inferni-pugno

This mod is now cancelled until further notice, PM me if you would like to take it up.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 31, 2012, 10:10:31 AM
(moderator update: davea 9/30/2012: this mod has been dead for some time, it does not work with the current versions.)

PimpMyGalaxy adds 3 additional galaxy sizes (Enormous, Gigantic and Galactic) and two new galaxy shapes (Barred Spiral and Ring) as well as changes the second green faction color to grey for better distinction.

This mod has been developed for Endless Space v1.09.

Use with other versions may cause mayhem! If a new game version is released I will try to update the mod as soon as possible.

This mod supports the languages English, French and German.

Mod Thread: /#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16273-released-pimpmygalaxy
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 12, 2012, 6:10:44 PM
(moderator update: davea 9/30/2012: the author has indicated he will no longer maintain this, so it will not work as of the Rise of the Automatons release.)

1. Endless Dream

ES version: 1.0.14

Thread: /#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16013-mod-endless-dream mod which hopefully will change everything in game and make it ultimate single player experience... (modest am I not smiley: wink

So what one can except from this mod in future:

Story: Each race will have story to be told, it will be told via events and via techonologies. This will be major task and won't probably finish in months

Evolutions: Races starts weaks and powerless but becomes figures which changes worlds. For example UE starts as a minor shop in the middle of nothing but becomes only possible shop in various areas and in the end owns galaxy.

Switchable choices: (if this is possible) Techonologies which changes whole race works, these can be researched several time per game but will be forget if one switch out of it.

More Ships: Each race will get completly new ships (sadly I can't make graphics, I have described how I would like to ships look like)

More components: Some races will have completly unique components, most have new components

More buildings: Almost every race has unique buildings

Events: I am going to add loads of new events (this won't be my first goal though)

Broken AI: seriously, I doubt that AI can understand all / some of these changes

Capital Ships: They are costly, they requires loads to build, they eat lots of CP.. but boy these ships are powerful.

Right now I have unleashed version 0.02 which contains just trait techtrees and completly newly written character generation system.

Oh and I'm still looking persons who are ready to design races and/or technologies and/or traits and/or buildings and/or anything... just remember that I'm lurking that Thread so be ready to hear absolutely anything from me cursing code, to me whining sickness, to me posting some weird codes, to me writing wonderful story relating to anything but this game smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 9:22:27 PM

Babylon 5 Mod Projekt

This Mod aims to bring the Babylon 5 Series to Endless Space.

[HR][/HR]

Planned Features

6(9) Races

(Earthen Alliance, Mimbari, Centauri, Narn, Vorlon, Shadows)

We are discussing to add 3 more races to match those in ES

(Brakiri, Drakh and Drazi)

Unique Ships

4 different shipclasses and 1 special shipclass each race

Larger Fleets

What size these Fleets will have depends on our testing

phase with the models we use.

New Technologies

Unique Technologies for every race.

New sounds, music

What is Babylon 5 without Babylon 5 sounds and music?

New heroes

Delenn, Sheridan, Morden, G'Kar, Mollari just to name some.

(64 so far)

Adding Raiders instead of pirates

Raiders will have their models, too

[HR][/HR]

Everything is based on the Babylon 5 universe.

Important!

Until it is possible to change more than just XML Files of Endless Space, the Team Focuses on creating Assets to later use in the Mod. (Models, Textures, Sound Files etc.)

This Mod takes some time to create.

Feel free to comment on our modpage.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 10:51:38 AM
____________________________________________________________________________________

Endless Dynasty

____________________________________________________________________________________

Current thread:

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15848-started-endless-dynasty-mod-new-races-techs-rulesets-w-eldritch-infernals

Current status:

Development started on 18.08.2012.

Version is 0.02 (unreleased) - with Ishtal Empire and some of the combat rules included.

A new Game

The objective is to provide a new gameplay experience with interesting choices.

- I'll try to avoid as many of the "automatic decisions" we have in vanilla gameplay (like auto-food exploitation at the beginning, or later trade exploit, diplo exploit).

- I'll also try to avoid as many of the "vague decisions" as I can, like some of the battle cards issues.

- Overall civilization development will be targeted as more balanced, though with less overall power, and more decisions to make in important situations.

9 new Factions

From egyptian/maya inspired, to imaginative sci-fi nations with elven or dark elven (should I say Dark Eldar) inclinations, and everything else.

Complete new technologies

New factions only have their own and unique technologies; there is no shared tech among them, and uniqueness in every possible way.

New ships

With the limitation that modding models is not allowed yet.

New space battle and invasion rules

Will use the 'Dynasty Space Combat' ruleset, with more battle phases, and more emphasis on specific invasion modules (soldiers, tanks, mechs) for ground combat.

Testing will try to balance its gameplay.

New hero classes and battle cards

Entirely new classes, powers and heroes, as featured in the 'Dynasty Space Combat' ruleset.

New music tracks

We will include some very interesting artists and tracks, with their agreement.

Functional AI

While working on the mod all vanilla factions will still be included and working.

Keeping a cooperative multiplayer spirit is one of my motives, so I'll do everything possible to make the AI functional and challenging.

Dynasty Space Combat

This mod will be a spinoff of the Endless Dynasty mod, and will export the space combat rules and new heroes for them to be tested in other mods or games.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 12:39:59 PM
NETRAT BALANCING MOD v1.6.3

Current forum thread: here

Current status:v1.6.3(Released) for ES version: 1.0.18

Replaced the galaxy plugin from 18 version.

Fixed an annoying bug.

Removed the modifications in weapons.

Integration of More-Anomalies mod(modified) from davea and application of Colored Anomalies mod from Luminality.

Adds 17 planet anomalies and 15 related reductions. Plus 5 for Garden Of Eden and 13 for Recent Impact planet type based reductions.

More details in forum thread.

Download the mod

ntmod163.zip

[HR][/HR]
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 2:00:01 PM
Warhammer 40k Mod

This mod is still very much in the concept phase at the moment. We have however released a Custom Race Pack as a place to start from.

Ultimately this will be a Total Conversion of Endless Space which will bring the 40k universe to life on a scale previously unmatched.

We are recruiting if there is anyone with a desire to see this mod succeed and the skills to make it happen.

Feel free to drop by our thread HERE to check out our ideas and download what we have made so far.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment