Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Question regarding the Sower affinity

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 21, 2012, 10:38:40 PM
Has anyone found the line(s) which determine(s) their "-50% food from System, 40% of industry value is also added to food" affinity?

I've searched all the .xml files for terms such as "affinity", "affinitysower", "0.5", "0.4", "conversion", "food" etc. (notepad++ comes in handy) and haven't found anything that's related to the affinity in question.

smiley: confused
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 21, 2012, 10:57:36 PM
Much obliged. The thought of searching the forums hasn't even crossed my mind. Silly me. smiley: sweat
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:00:48 AM
They have changed things bit from those times. (Basically when I did that "find" we were still living assets period)

Nowadays you can find xml handling affinities from starsystemdescriptor.xml (though it actually says that in code which Dave did linked).

I recommend tinkering that file in general and watching what different values do. It's rather curious file which handles loads of varied things.

Never doubt that Hupa will solve your problem before you think of it.

Aaagh, I have fans! Thats what you get when openly disagree with developers and develop mods which probably never finish.

oh and to OP don't be afraid to ask thing, our modding community knows loads of things but there is severe lack of guides / links to guides. We are ready to guide you to magnificient things. (unless you try to do something what game just doesn't accept in which case you better hope that I do not reply smiley: biggrin )
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment