Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

More than one mod at the same time?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 9:06:48 PM
Not at this time, unfortunately. But if you know how, you can merge two mods and then use the merged mod and get the effect from both.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 9:12:35 PM
Thanks for using Colored Anomalies Mod!

Try copying the coloredanomalis.xml into your community-mod/localization/english (or your preferred language) directory.

It might just work smiley: smile

P.S.: im going to upload a new version soonish with a few more color-codes which should improve the game to be much more intuitive.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 9:16:25 PM
hmm i try it^^ anyway i dont like xml-work^^ thats why i ask^^

edit: @Luminality copy-idea works smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 27, 2012, 12:17:05 AM
I am sure soon this will become a "FAQ". If you have two mods, look at all the files in all the subdirectories to see if they have any of the same files besides index.xml. If they do not have any of the same files, you can copy all the files from one directory into the other; be sure to copy all the files. This will "probably" work. If you do find a problem, after merging mods, be sure to mention which all mods you merged.

If the two mods do contain any of the same files, and you do not know how to merge xml, I highly recommend you do not try. Post on the thread of one mod or the other, and ask if anybody has merged.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment