Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

FONT Files Within Game

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:52:28 PM
Hi All,

Currently I'm trying to translate to Turkish language. Have done nearly %10 but Turkish characters a snapish problem .

i.e , İ , ı , Ğ , ğ , Ş , ş .

Is there any way to reach the game font files ? This is a very important for me but you get ignore if the illegal sense smiley: smile

Best wishes from Turkiye

Ümit
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 24, 2012, 10:59:37 PM
Hey,

as far as i know the font files are currently stored inside a engine-specific (Unity 3D) archive (the sharedassets#.assets files).

there is currently no useful way to access the contents of the archive. The whole modding community is waiting for that smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 25, 2012, 12:49:52 PM
Thanks for reply mate . Nevertheless the situation is not too bad from my perspective. Because at least the engine allows just letters are ' Ü ' and ' Ç ' smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 28, 2012, 1:30:46 PM
Ancient_Mind wrote:
Hi All,

Currently I'm trying to translate to Turkish language. Have done nearly %10 but Turkish characters a snapish problem .

i.e , İ , ı , Ğ , ğ , Ş , ş .

Is there any way to reach the game font files ? This is a very important for me but you get ignore if the illegal sense smiley: smile

Best wishes from Turkiye

Ümit

It is a game ....don't' be dogmatic...ok the xml are in utf-8 but... you can just compromise and use a leet like language(iam sure that and in Turkey exist similar language in chat's)....for example Ş can became ss(or sh i think) or Ğ can be gh......
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment