Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hissho early blitz

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 30, 2012, 1:48:31 AM
I mastered single-player even on high difficulty levels. For the most part I am now enojoying mp, with one notable exception. Games with Hissho players that rape the map with multiple 3k+ str fleets by turn 25-30. It has gotten to the point now where myself and a lot of others refuse to play with people using Hissho builds until Amplitude fixes the OP'ed-ness of the Hissho.

I have experimented vigorously with various strategies to counter, to no avail. Anyone have a successful strategy other than becoming a Hissho-tard myself?

I am getting really frustrated as the mid-game is the most fun part once everyone has had a chance to tech and build-up a bit, but we rarely get to that point with A Hissho running amok.

Zazen
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 30, 2012, 2:03:56 AM
In my community mod, I have experimented with turning down the bushido bonus from 20% FIDS to 10% FIDS. More recently, I have experimented with changing it to 20% on "FID" (no science). It has been suggested to prevent abuses by disallowing more than one bushido bonus on the same planet, but this is not moddable today.

In the thread linked above, I have mentioned several possibilities for modding the hissho bonus. Some things can be easily modded, such as the duration and the percent values; but others cannot be currently modded. Let us continue this conversation on the thread linked above.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment