Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Request] List of requested features

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 29, 2012, 8:44:05 AM
This will be a list of requested features, to do with modding, that I have thought of.

Modding Functionality Requests

• Decision Functions

• Give options like "" and "" a field that would allow us to enter in prerequisites for them to fire.
    • This would be used for dynamic choices when creating factions and I'm sure much more.

• Ability to toggle Hidden on Traits

• give traits hidden option a way to denote under what circumstances it is true or false.
    • This would allow another option for dynamic menus in Faction Creation.

Accessibility Requests

• Icon Files for at least tech.

• As Davea has noted for faction versions of current tech this would be very nice.

• Ability to access/use Blockade Breakers at a system/hero level.

• This would allow such things such as making "blockade runners" on heroes make a bit more sense and much more interesting as a hero ability.

• Ability to access/use Dust/Money per CP destroyed at a Hero/Fleet/Ship level.

• This would give another useful option when modding. I just want it. smiley: smile

I will continue to add to this thread as I come up with new Ideas/requests.

Thank you for your time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 29, 2012, 1:08:05 PM
Ability to access/use Blockade Breakers at a system/hero level.

I'm rather sure this possible, now I'm just guessing as I drive to work therefore no access to files but BB is a ClassEmpire level modified. There you could create a new variable that allows pathing from the hero level and simply apply that value to blockade breaker variable.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
Comment