Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Mod Quesiton

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 2, 2012, 6:09:32 AM
Hello all. New to the game here and loving it so far. Really like the feel the of the game and the tech tree really makes the game interesting. \

I am playing with a couple mods so far such as the larger galaxy generator and the community update.

My question is this, is there a way to make the mods stay enabled? It seems i have to re-enable them both each time I run the game which means the game restarting twice. Its a REAL pain!

I am hoping I am just overlooking something, which is usually the case smiley: smile

Thanks for you help and please keep up the good work! If this game had turn based combat i think it would just about be perfect!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 2, 2012, 7:18:55 AM
Yes, you can. This is from the sticky on this forum

HOW TO KEEP A MOD LOADED

In Steam, in the launch options dialog box, put "+mod YourModDirectoryName".

Also, am I getting you right that you are trying to load two mods and that is why you have to restart the game twice? If that is the case, one of your mods isn't doing anything anyways. You can only load one mod at a time. If you wan't both of those mods to work, you will have to merge them. luckily, the two mods you mentioned are very easily merged. There is post around here somewhere from davea that explains exactly what must be done.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 2, 2012, 3:36:52 PM
Oh great! Thank you. I swear I looked for that info but must have overlooked it.

Yes I was loading both of those mods, derp! My mistake. I will find the info on how to merge them.

thank you again for the help
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment