Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Modding Ability Request (Design)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 16, 2012, 11:16:18 AM
Hey Ravine and loicus and other Devs who are working on Modding Support.

Since we allready have a Thread for technical Modding capabilitys i think we need a Thread for Design specific Request.

Since my Team is doing a Full Conversion.. these are very important for us to have.. I will try to make a list what we need.

Design Changes

• More Images Editing possibility. (Images for Dust, Science Points etc.)
  • Changing Effects (Weapon Fire, Battle Card Effects)
  • UI Changing (Buttons, Background)
  • 3D Models of Strategy Map Ships (Don't know if it comes with general Model support)
  • Planet Textures etc. (also don't know if it comes with Model Support)

Some Visual Changes that don't have to do with Design

• Ship Animation ? (The way Ships fly in Battle)

If i come up with more i will update this Thread..

All others feel free to put requests here.. I hope Ravine or others will answer here smiley: biggrin

ps. damn... Misspelled thread Title...

Greets

Pleasure
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 17, 2012, 11:01:49 AM
LoiCus- wrote:
There's already a thread (although I believe in the wrong forum) here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11292-modding-function-compilation-wishlist

We're looking into it, although with the Add-on & 3D models integration on the way, we're quite busy already. It's cool to make a list, but we already have a huge one of our own smiley: smile . We'll keep you posted.

All the other Topics are more technical.. and since i have no idea about scripting or advanced xml editing. ( i do no the basics of course) I thought i give it a shot from the Design perspective.

But i guess i will wait until model support. ;D then i will have enough to do for the time beeing.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment