Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[RELEASED] hissho evasion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 4:51:54 AM
This mod contains a number of changes which add evasion to hissho ships and rebalance the bushido bonus. This description is for version 1.0.18-01 (note serial 01) released September 10, 2012. In the future (after the next ES release) I will merge this into my racial diversity mod.

(EDIT: No further updates are planned to this mod. See post #5.)

Disclaimer

• USE WITH VERSION 1.0.19 ONLY. As soon as a new version is released I will update the mod.
  • This content is not Amplitude's, so this mod is installed at your own risk.
  • Text changes are for English language only. The mod will work in other languages but the English text will be present.

Contents

• Hissho bushido bonus changed to +10% FID (no science) instead of the vanilla bonus, +20% FIDS (including science)
  • All Hissho-specific technologies changed to blood red icons
  • Most of the missile techs are removed for Hissho, and instead race-specific battle cards add evasion capabilities
  • Hissho medium ships (cruiser, battle cruiser) cost 3 CP instead of 2; dreadnought costs 6 CP instead of 4.

Installation

• Download this zip file: hissho-evasion.zip
  • Unzip into (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding. This will create a new directory (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding\hissho-evasion containing a file index.xml and several subdirectories.
  • In the main game menu, click the MODS button, find the mod "Hissho Evasion", select it and click load.
  • To keep the mod loaded: find "Endless Space" in the Steam Library, right click, select properties, and click the "set launch options" button. Add "+mod hissho-evasion" to the game launch command line.

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 8:48:44 AM
Will give it a shot, only comment from the description listed though is that I would have made the CP for dreads be 5, not 6. A normal faction can have a max of 5 dreads in a single fleet, the current hissho value would make that be 3...I know that the 6 matches the 50% increase that you gave the cruisers, but with the max fleet size being 22 instead of 24 it ends up with slightly more end effect. (7 cruisers vs 11)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 1:24:56 PM
Yeah, I was actually going to comment on exactly the same thing too regarding CP values, I wasn't sure about the exact numbers though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 30, 2012, 3:34:41 PM
No appreciable feedback, poll show limited interest, only 14 downloads in all time:

/#/endless-space/forum/27-general/thread/9537-which-mods-to-update

Because the Rise of the Automatons release changes every xml file, this mod will stop working. I will not be updating this mod. If a capability is added to do "real" evasion, I may revisit the idea:

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15686-how-to-implement-decreased-accuracy-on-enemy-fleet
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment