So after the update that was released, i tried to mod again, it worked this time im a happy camper.

So im creating a mod that improves your fleets even more, or decreases their efficency. All ships have increased max weight, and health and cost, Except for colonization ships.

I plan on adjusting the weapons and defense modules after im done tinkering with the ships. If possible i hope to adjust them all specifically to their faction. Like hissho have -1 speed and +50 weight, or something of the like.

For the colonization ships I have kepts the cost the same, decreased max health to 150 (i think that what it was before the patch?) reduced speed by 1 and max weight to 60 and command points to 2.

I thought it natural to have the Large ships to have about 5x max weight of a small ship, decreased the speed of the ship by 2 and increased the hp to 3000.

Medium ships have 300 for max weight, kept speed at +1 cost is the same health upped to 2000.

Ill update every now and then since my net is pretty crap and can't log on all the time.