Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

MP Minimod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 9, 2012, 3:29:34 AM
I exclusively play multiplayer and knocked up over 100 hours in the game. With that in mind, my friends and I have only a couple of issues that we wanted sorted. The first was combat length was far too long especially if all you wanted to do was retreat. The second was the severe OP fleet heroes that occur. We looked at changing experience gain per ship damaged with fleet battles but it appears that value is integer only there and was already at 1.

So I made up this tiny tiny mod for us and I thought I would share it with others.

Changelog:

• Full length battle from 112 seconds down to 54.
  • Hero Offence/Defence only contributes 2% per point down from 4% per point
  • Kinetics are 10% more accurate at long and medium range.

We have found this balances out most of our issues and leads to far quicker turns, and less frustrations with unbeatable super-generals. Also makes Kinetics viable as an alternative to lasers especially with latest HP buff. Any thoughts are welcome.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 9, 2012, 3:36:51 AM
Looks very cool buddy.

Have you thought about tackling the problems of the glass cannon ship being extremely effective in the early game?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 9, 2012, 3:43:08 AM
Havent thought about it tbh even though we all tend to glass cannon simply due to space restrictions on 1CP ships.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment