Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Leviathan's Trait and Weight Mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 29, 2012, 10:27:20 PM
THIS IS A DEAD MOD

This mod is compatible with ES Version 1.0.29 and adds 5 traits to the HERO category. Below are the effects of the traits.

Here is a list of effects of the mod:

Corvette: +50 HP and Weight (Increased cost by 50 to accommodate the increases)

-

Cruiser: +50 Weight (Increased cost by 50 to accommodate the increases)

-

Sets TRAIT POINTS to 100

-

Sets ANOMALY TRAITS to 1

I have also merged Alternative Galaxy Generator & Colored Anomalies in to my mod

------

For information regarding Alternative Galaxy Generator or Colored Anomalies please visit respective modders sites.

-

Alternative Galaxy Generator (Author: Dagober) (Website: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16276-released-alternativ-galaxy-generator)

-

Colored Anomalies (Author: Luminality) (Website: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16338-released-colored-anomalies)

------

TO INSTALL:

unzip Leviathan-mod to "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Endless Space\Modding\Leviathan-mod" (Windows 7) If you don't have "Endless Space\Modding" then create it.

Leviathan's Trait and Weight Mod.rar

Then open Steam right-click go to "Properties"

Click "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS"

Then when the window pops up type in "+mod Leviathan-mod" without the quotes.

Then play the game! smiley: smile

There are 4 versions of my mod in the rar file to use just my mod use Leviathan's Trait and Weight Mod.rar
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 29, 2012, 10:56:16 PM
Update 1.0.1

This update adds the OldUpkeep mod (Link below)

All you need to do to install update is extract the files to the corresponding mod to "\Endless Space\Modding\Leviathan-mod"

LTaWM (Update 1.0.1).rar

The update is compatible with save games from the original mod

In short OldUpkeep helps the AI with it's upkeep.

---------------------

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15832-minimod-old-upkeep

I take no credit for the other mods in my mod and would like to thank the authors who made them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 30, 2012, 12:44:48 AM
Almost every modder uses the colored anomalies or even an enhanced version of it. I really don't understand why Amplitude does not adapt it.

It just feels so much more convenient having it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 1, 2012, 1:07:25 AM
Finally someone combines other good mods with their own. Nice job dude downloading now and will try it out later and also I do agree with Ail, Colored anomalies should be a requirement addition to any mod I love it so. If I see any issues I'll let you know asap.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 2, 2012, 3:36:17 PM
Ail wrote:
Almost every modder uses the colored anomalies or even an enhanced version of it. I really don't understand why Amplitude does not adapt it.

It just feels so much more convenient having it.

Agreed, should've been included already long ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment