Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Model]Aurora Space Ship Model

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 3:24:41 PM
Hello Guys, some of you have allready noticed my Tutorial on Modeling in Endless Space

Now i have finished Modeling the Advanced Model and done a semi simple Texture for it.

I had some problems with the UVWing Tutorial and have to redo it maybe Tomorrow.. but in the mean Time i have finished the Model to be used Ingame.

As you can see we still have no way of controlling the Engine Effect or Lighting at all.. so the Engine Burn seems kinda misplaced.... smiley: frown but well.. its a start.

Follow the Instructions Ravine gave you to use this Model.. feel Free to change it modify it or use it in your Mods as you like.

ps.

*First Prize for creating the first Custom Model for Endless Space** smiley: biggrin yeehaaah.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 3:46:51 PM
Pleasure wrote:
*First Prize for creating the first Custom Model for Endless Space** smiley: biggrin yeehaaah.

And a new modding age starts to Endless Space... smiley: mrgreen

Cool model! Keep it up! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 7:59:59 AM
Kudos to you Pleasure (still, too many pipes with too many vertices ! smiley: biggrin )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 8:04:46 AM
Ravine wrote:
Kudos to you Pleasure (still, too many pipes with too many vertices ! smiley: biggrin )

yeaah i know but i love detail so much smiley: biggrin how did you guys get so good detail in curves with fewer verts ? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 8:26:55 AM
When i say "too many" vertices, it's more from a programmer standpoint. As long as the performances are good on your system, there's no need to cut your details. smiley: wink

Keep up the good work. It's very heartwarming to see that our work is useful, at least for a couple of people.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 27, 2012, 8:11:53 PM
I saw aurora, and was hoping for the Aurora class from Stargate smiley: frown Oh well...Very nicely done!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 27, 2012, 8:15:25 PM
Lolwut wrote:
I saw aurora, and was hoping for the Aurora class from Stargate smiley: frown Oh well...Very nicely done!

haha so was I, strange... first thing that sprung to mind was Stargate lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment