Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[RELEASED] racial diversity mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 25, 2012, 7:25:15 PM
Updated to 1.0.16-02 (note serial 02). No changes except updating to community mod serial 04, and ES release 1.0.16. I spent several days trying some influence effects for pilgrims, and some battle cards for hissho, but I have run into modding limits. About 40 downloads of serial 01 from mediafire; also releasing this one on moddb.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 12:57:22 AM
I think you should keep Genesis Project as a Horatio affinity trait, but you should get together some version of this for every race. After looking at the anomalies listings, I suggest making up new ones to allow for this option, which would pretty much equate to an extra, more limited planet exploitation slot.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 1:09:46 AM
From my standpoint, the whole point of this mod is to make the races play differently, not to give each of them the "same" toy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 1:20:00 AM
I didn't mean give them the same "toy", I meant equal the playing field by giving everyone else a different toy. If you sharply increase one player's attack, you should increase the defense, speed, ect. of other players.

Also, maybe you should ramp up the cost of Genesis project, it's a little too powerful in my opinion.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 6:16:12 PM
Harel55 wrote:
I didn't mean give them the same "toy", I meant equal the playing field by giving everyone else a different toy. If you sharply increase one player's attack, you should increase the defense, speed, ect. of other players.

Also, maybe you should ramp up the cost of Genesis project, it's a little too powerful in my opinion.

This pretty much. The issue is that Garden of Eden is to strong of an anomaly, specially when you can terraform every single planet in a system to a Terran. It just currently OPs them way to much. The Garden of Eden anomaly adds 1 pop, 10+ Happiness, +2 food per 1 pop, +1 industry, science, and dust per 1 pop. Which on huge planets you can have up to 10+ pop, so you are looking at an extra 20+ food and 10+ industry. And then there are tech to increase the food output ontop of that to over 40+ food, and then the +10% increase for having them happy with the proper tech, and then the over all +10% increase for them being happy. Thus you are having about around 50+ food. Which you can turn to industry. So you are in effect adding 60+ industry to one planet.

Which that can easy be 200 industry or more to a system depending on how many planets. Which it really effects balance.

I suggest that you play a game with this, find a system with 60-70 or more pop then have all the tech and terraform to Terran and then add in Adminstator hero, check out how much industry you can have. Then add in the anomaly change.

You could be looking at maybe a 1-2k increase in industry. Which is roughly a fully decked out dreadnaught per turn.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 6:38:04 PM
So what you are saying is, the mod to make horatio more interesting is working. Now I have to make sure that the other seven races get toys which are just as good. In the meantime would making it 2x as expensive help? Or is the anomaly just simply too powerful?

What I was trying to accomplish is that another player invading the horatio space should find everything the same: systems full of gardens of eden with huge population. The sophon change "should" make sophon systems full of arctic, and I would love to have players invading craver space find nothing but burnt out asteroid belts.

Did anybody experiment with the cheaper seed pod modules and find them effective?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 24, 2012, 6:29:13 AM
davea wrote:
So what you are saying is, the mod to make horatio more interesting is working. Now I have to make sure that the other seven races get toys which are just as good. In the meantime would making it 2x as expensive help? Or is the anomaly just simply too powerful?

What I was trying to accomplish is that another player invading the horatio space should find everything the same: systems full of gardens of eden with huge population. The sophon change "should" make sophon systems full of arctic, and I would love to have players invading craver space find nothing but burnt out asteroid belts.

Did anybody experiment with the cheaper seed pod modules and find them effective?
At first I thought you were accusing us of being rude, but yes, that is what I meant. making it more expensive would probably help, but this is a mod in progress so I can understand it being temporarily unbalanced.

Off topic, I recently got a sort of good idea: make races approve of their "main objective". i.e. Sophons are excited to learn new things, so science production slightly increases the approval of a system (also maybe researching a new tech would temporarily increase empire approval. The point of this specific trait is to counter the effects of having the Sophons able to add Ice 10 to any arctic planet. Similar traits could be added for each race, e.g. Cravers are delighted to increase their military might, Hisso are excited by conquest (ok, Bushido already does that, but you get it), Amoeba are excited by meeting new people, ect.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 24, 2012, 6:50:57 AM
Idea for sophons, 'toy' tech, maybe tier 3 or higher, "Think Tank" - 25% (or some other rate for balance) of science added to dust (this is /passive/ -- it doesn't reduce the science output, just adds a portion of the science output to a colony's dust output).

This might imbalance their trait a bit more -- by boosting dust based on their science affinity, they would be able to lower their taxes for even more science, but something to consider.

And maybe a similar toy tech for sowers, "Bioexport" - the 60% reduction of food output (before the trait-natural industry portion added to food output) is converted into dust (may want to make it a fraction of that food they can't use).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 24, 2012, 2:52:03 PM
I think that I have found a few bugs in this mod. The first I can point out in the save that I am uploading. For some reason, I receive an error message that freezes the game whenever I view a terran planet that I own that was once possessed by an AI character. There are a number of examples of this in the save. There are several terran planets from an enemy system that I captured, and one of my own terran planets that the enemy captured for a short time before I liberated it. Sirius and Jyem are the systems.

The second bug I can't seem to replicate. Loading a save seems to fix it, though it does show up after a time fairly consistently. It deals with your new repair modules for UE. Sometimes when I want to equip one to a ship it will be greyed out and have odd text beneath it, something like "FF##". As I said, reloading a save seems to fix it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 24, 2012, 3:09:38 PM
stars2heaven wrote:
I receive an error message that freezes the game whenever I view a terran planet that I own that was once possessed by an AI character. ... Sometimes when I want to equip one to a ship it will be greyed out and have odd text beneath it, something like "FF##"

Thanks for the feedback. I have seen something related to the first one, and I have seen the second one. But I can't make either one happen consistently and/or fix it. For the first one, I had noticed that when I first colonized a terran and clicked to build an exploit, I would get an exception dialog and I could not build an exploit; this stopped happening, for no known reason. That makes me nervous. Your problem "sounds related", I will look into your save in 12 hours from now. For the second one, I am pretty sure the problem comes because these modules have a three digit size and power, while the icon box really only has room for four digits total. So something is "overflowing" and the color string ("#FFFFFF" is white) is being displayed in text.

Both of these will probably require the dev team to fix something, but I will try to see if there is something I can do. The first one can be fatal, the second one is cosmetic.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 11:36:44 PM
I guess the goal is that every race should be overpowered at the end. Then it will be a tie. But at least it will be more interesting to try out each race.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 5:14:43 PM
I always feel bad when I mostly post bug reports, so let me say that I really enjoy your mods and appreciate your work. Now on to the bug report. smiley: stickouttongue Simply put, I can no longer buy-out anything that is on a system in which a corporate administrator is also on. It seems that any other system with or without any other hero type works fine. Also, if I unassign the corporate hero I can buyout buildings on that system again. This happened for no apparent reason very late in the game. Also, I only assume it is a bug with your mod since I know the mod tweaks corporate heroes. It's possible that it has nothing to do with your mod and I have just never seen this bug before. In anycase, here is a save where you can see this occurring.

Actually, the one thing that did occur recently was my first corporate administrator reach level 20. I have no idea if that is relevant or not, but the bug and the level 20 did happen around the same time.
Valorian - Turn 190.zip
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 5:39:31 PM
stars2heaven wrote:
I always feel bad when I mostly post bug reports, so let me say that I really enjoy your mods and appreciate your work. Now on to the bug report. smiley: stickouttongue Simply put, I can no longer buy-out anything that is on a system in which a corporate administrator is also on. It seems that any other system with or without any other hero type works fine. Also, if I unassign the corporate hero I can buyout buildings on that system again. This happened for no apparent reason very late in the game. Also, I only assume it is a bug with your mod since I know the mod tweaks corporate heroes. It's possible that it has nothing to do with your mod and I have just never seen this bug before. In anycase, here is a save where you can see this occurring.

Actually, the one thing that did occur recently was my first corporate administrator reach level 20. I have no idea if that is relevant or not, but the bug and the level 20 did happen around the same time.

That's because the combination of the buyout bonus from the modded ability, when combined with the two buildings which further decrease the buyout costs, equals 100%. You can fix this by simply nerfing the ability a bit (I reduced it to 15% instead of 50%).
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 6:24:01 PM
I had not quite gotten around to loading the save game, and now I see it is too late. The "theoretical" problem was pointed out a few weeks ago in the original corp hero mod thread. But I had never triggered it, and it looks like you have. In file simulation/HeroDescriptor.xml, find this, and change the highlighted value from -0.5 to maybe -0.35:

[code]

-0.5" OperationType="Percent" Path="../ClassStarSystem"/>

[/code]

Unfortunately, I found -50% is big enough to be noticeable in the early game, while -15% may not be. Perhaps another solution is to decrease the value of the other buyout buildings, so the total does not overflow. You can find the value for the other buildings in StarSystemImprovementDescriptor.xml; copy this file from (steam dir)\Endless Space\public\simulation into (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding\community-mod\simulation, then search "BuyOutBonus" to see the other buildings.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 27, 2012, 3:01:45 AM
Sounds like a good fix, getting everything for free would have been a little more fun of a bug though :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 6, 2012, 3:11:05 AM
Previous original post, quoted for possible historical interest:

This mod contains a number of changes which I feel add diversity to the races in the game. The idea is to make each race different enough, that a player will find it interesting to replay as each different race. This description is for version 1.0.16-02 (note serial 02) released August 25, 2012. Future versions will include more races, and hopefully more stuff.

Disclaimer

• USE WITH VERSION 1.0.19 ONLY.
  • This content is not Amplitude's, so this mod is installed at your own risk.
  • Text changes are for English language only. The mod will work in other languages but the English text will be present.
  • There is currently no way to mod new icons. So I can only reuse some existing icon. The new racial icons are all orange, but they aren't really appropriate to their technologies.

Contents

• General

• Includes the community bug fix and balance mod serial 04.

• Horatio

• Reduced size for seed modules (unlocked with Efficient Shielding), removed Atmospheric Shield
    • Use transports to quickly fill new systems with lots of clones
    • Genesis Project to transform a Terran planet into a Garden of Eden (new tech under Soil Revivification). Known bug: "scissors" reduction icon does not appear unless the planet has some kind of anomaly already.

• Sophons

• Feeble Warriors now additionally gives a -10% on invasion strength.
    • Advanced Optics Lab now works best on Arctic; Arctic planets now generate more research than Ocean.

• United Empire

• Improved fleet repair modules. Very large size, very slow, but very effective. Build fleet tender ships and keep them just behind your frontier.
    • Fearsome Warriors now additionally gives a +10% on invasion strength.

Installation

• Download this zip file: racial-diversity-02.zip
  • Unzip into (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding. This will create a new directory (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding\racial-diversity containing a file index.xml and several subdirectories.
  • In the main game menu, click the MODS button, find the mod "Racial Diversity", select it and click load.
  • To keep the mod loaded: find "Endless Space" in the Steam Library, right click, select properties, and click the "set launch options" button. Add "+mod racial-diversity" to the game launch command line.

I took a poll a few weeks ago to learn which features were popular: /#/endless-space/forum/27-general/thread/9537-which-mods-to-update

So, rather than supporting multiple different mods, I have combined the two popular features into this mod, and discontinued the rest.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 3:53:44 AM
Is this mod still alive? If so, you really need to fix the Terran Crash bug. http://www.mediafire.com/view/?l9pm3os9wzdxqmp Here's a screenshot. I tried just attaching the image, but that didn't work out...

Every time I select my Terran Planet, it crashes. Maybe you can make something of the screenshot, as there are some anomalies.

Also, here's my save; it seems to happen every time. It's my northernmost colony (I forgot the name) inside of that, the left-most Terran planet.http://www.mediafire.com/?6a4b4c3e7a1wcvg
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 4:20:38 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I do not know how to fix the bug. Since the 1.0.38 release contains a revised orporate hero, the only feature in the current version is the UE fleet repair mod. I probably won't update the mod to the current version.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 2:51:42 PM
Perhaps an anomaly called "habitable planet" or "ordinary weather conditions" or some such, with a 0% malus? (I've seen a couple cases in the XML files where you HAVE to have an effect or an unlock, you can't just use a placeholder)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 1:35:01 AM
Well it's a great start, but there's a lot more that could be done to diversify the different factions.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:24:47 AM
Harel55 wrote:
Well it's a great start, but there's a lot more that could be done to diversify the different factions.

I agree. Please share your ideas here.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:27:49 AM
Suggestion:

even if you can't speak french and german still fill those folders.

I am quite sure that even for french people: Industrial-Academic Partnerships 1 makes more sense than %HeroAbilityCorporate04Title
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:36:52 AM
When I imagine the Cravers, I imagine them very invasive and relentless. Perhaps they and the Hisso should get some extra warfare upgrades to make them more formidable? At the same time, you would need to offset this by making the other races able to fend them off with their own special traits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:39:26 AM
Hupailija wrote:
Suggestion: even if you can't speak french and german still fill those folders.

There are five languages, but I take your point. That is a good idea, which I will put into the next release.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:57:50 AM
If you simply place the text in without the % in front it bypasses the localization entirely
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 5:03:47 AM
Crymson wrote:
If you simply place the text in without the % in front it bypasses the localization entirely

Thanks, I did do that with the ship template names like Falcon instead of Medium1HisshoTemplates. The template names don't seem to pass through localization. I'd rather avoid that, since the names "could" be localized in the future if they are kept in the localization xml file.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 2:01:24 PM
Crymson wrote:

This brings annoying problem if you do this with say Traits and stuff like that.

It's "prettier" to direct it via localization files.

(if you wonder what I'm speaking compare my compilation mod screenshots and endless dream screenshots... later are "prettier" in empire screen).

Althouth it takes more effort it's worth it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 2:25:59 PM
davea wrote:
Known bug: "scissors" reduction icon does not appear unless the planet has some kind of anomaly already.

Set the anomaly chance too 100% and add an anomaly that does nothing, with a 60% chance of that anomaly.

[code]D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Endless Space\Public\Plugins\GalaxyGenerator\GalaxySettings.xml[/code]

I don't know if you can add an new anomaly though, without it existing. (as in add planetanomaly51 to the list).

Then you should add 51 to this list.

[Code]D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Endless Space\Public\Simulation\Anomaly.xml[/code]
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 2:38:51 PM
adder wrote:
Set the anomaly chance too 100% and add an anomaly that does nothing, with a 60% chance of that anomaly

That is a very interesting workaround. It is easy to add anomalies, there are two mods in the shopping mall already which do this. But, I would have to try an invisible one, in order to make sure that there are no player-visible side effects. Also, the "60" you mention is actually a weight, not a percentage despite the xml field name. So some math would be required to make sure that the number of real anomalies in the game remained the same. And the math would change, if somebody added a number of new anomalies.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 12:30:06 AM
This mod contains a number of changes which I feel add diversity to the races in the game. The idea is to make each race different enough, that a player will find it interesting to replay as each different race. This description is for version 1.0.27-04 (note serial 04) released October 5, 2012.

Disclaimer

• USE WITH VERSION 1.0.27 ONLY.
  • This content is not Amplitude's, so this mod is installed at your own risk.
  • Text changes are for English language only. The mod will work in other languages but the English text will be present.
  • The icons for the custom UE technologies are orange, but they are not the right ones.

Contents

• Corporate hero

• These changes attempt to make the corporate hero more useful in the early game, so people who don't get an initial admin hero won't feel bad.
    • Add Deal Closer: requires Negotiator 1, gives -50% buyout bonus on system (great for early game!)
    • Reduce Savvy Business chain to a single ability, requires Negotiator 2, gives +5% per wit to trade bonuses
    • Change prerequisite of Industrial-Academic Partnership (+20% science). It was buried under Dust Wielder, move it under Negotiator 1. Change effect to flat +25 science on empire.
    • Add I-A Partnership 2, requires IA1, gives +20% science on system
    • Change prerequisite of Value Creator 1 from Negotiator 3 to Negotiator 2.
    • Change prerequisite of Efficient Schooling from Director 1 to Director 2. This is a minor decrease in power for the admin hero.

• United Empire: improved fleet repair modules. Very large size, very slow, but very effective. Build fleet tender ships and keep them just behind your frontier.

Installation

• Download this zip file: racial-diversity-04.zip
  • Unzip into (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding. This will create a new directory (my documents)\Endless Space\Modding\racial-diversity containing a file index.xml and several subdirectories.
  • In the main game menu, click the MODS button, find the mod "Racial Diversity", select it and click load.
  • To keep the mod loaded: find "Endless Space" in the Steam Library, right click, select properties, and click the "set launch options" button. Add "+mod racial-diversity" to the game launch command line.

0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 3:32:49 PM
davea wrote:
That is a very interesting workaround. It is easy to add anomalies, there are two mods in the shopping mall already which do this. But, I would have to try an invisible one, in order to make sure that there are no player-visible side effects. Also, the "60" you mention is actually a weight, not a percentage despite the xml field name. So some math would be required to make sure that the number of real anomalies in the game remained the same. And the math would change, if somebody added a number of new anomalies.

Ah, didn't knew it was weight. But well, the possibility to work around the problem is there. Thats a start. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:38:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

a. Instead of a screenshot, it is easier to look in (steam dir)\Endless Space\EndlessSpace_data/output_log.txt, and paste text into a file. The particular message in your screenshot is a very generic one. There may be other useful messages in output_log.txt.

b. Can you indicate which, of the many files you changed in the zip? I am sure it is obvious to you, but not to me.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:47:17 PM
adder wrote:
Hmmm.. I tried to add it but I keep getting this error:

click

here's my zip.

Gave it a read. Looks like you did exactly what I would have. The only thing I can think of is perhaps anomalies are hardcoded to have anomaly reductions, so it may be complaining that it can't find a reference to 'PlanetAnomaly51Reduction1' or something? You might also try a non-zero value for your SimlationObjectPropertyModifierDescriptor value.

Davea - most of them are custom to some extent, but Anomaly.xml, PlanetDescriptor.xml, GalaxySettings.xml, and the localizations seem to be the most relevant.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:53:39 PM
Unfortunately you cannot simply add plugins/galaxygenerator/galaxysettings.xml. You would think this should work, but it does not. For files in the plugin directory, you must add *all* the files. Please take a look at the setup of my more anomalies mod. Please first copy the entire contents of plugins/galaxygenerator into the mod; and *then* make your change.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 4:55:37 PM
a)

[CODE]HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost

[Game] Disposing(True)...

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Game.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in :0

at Game.Dispose () [0x00000] in :0

at GameManager.ReleaseGame (.GameSaveDescriptor gameSaveDescriptor) [0x00000] in :0

at ApplicationState_CreateGame.Run () [0x00000] in :0

at FiniteStateMachine.Update () [0x00000] in :0

at Application.Update () [0x00000] in :0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/Misc/Player.cpp Line: 1607)

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost

[NetworkManager] OnDestroy: was destroyed, forcing disposal...

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

[NetworkManager] Disposing(False)...

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: disconnecting...

(panic(True)), (post(False))

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: disconnecting...

(panic(False)), (post(False))

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: unbinding game callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: releasing client callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: releasing server callbacks...

[Session] RemovePlayer: player 'Adder' was removed.

[Player] Disposing(True)... disposing of player Adder

[Session] RemovePlayer: player '[AI] Space Raiders' was removed.

[Player] Disposing(True)... disposing of player [AI] Space Raiders

[Session] RemovePlayer: player '[AI] #1' was removed.

[Player] Disposing(True)... disposing of player [AI] #1

[Session] RemovePlayer: player '[AI] #2' was removed.

[Player] Disposing(True)... disposing of player [AI] #2

[Session] RemovePlayer: player '[AI] #3' was removed.

[Player] Disposing(True)... disposing of player [AI] #3

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: unbinding game callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: releasing client callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Disconnect: releasing server callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Dispose: unbinding callbacks...

[NetworkManager] Dispose: releasing shared callbacks...

[NetworkManager] OnDestroy: steam shutdown...

[Application] OnDestroy: was destroyed, forcing disposal...

[Application] Disposing(True)...

[Game] Disposing(False)...

[Session] Disposing(False)...

[/CODE]

[HR][/HR]

b)

racial-diversity-01\racial-diversity\Plugins\GalaxyGenerator\GalaxySettings (added, was not in the mod originally) (changed lines 904, 965, 1019, 1073, 1127, 1181, 1235, 1288, 1343, 1397, 1451, 1505, 1558, 1613)

racial-diversity-01\racial-diversity\Simulation\Anomaly (added, was not in the mod originally) (changed lines 403 --> 409)

racial-diversity-01\racial-diversity\Simulation\PlanetDescriptor (changed lines 745 --> 750)

racial-diversity-01\racial-diversity\Localization\english\racial-diversity (added lines 15 - 16)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 5:08:01 PM
Please first copy the entire contents of plugins/galaxygenerator into the mod; and *then* make your change.

I managed to make it work now, only on the home systems, no anomalies are shown (which is normal).

Will fix that now and post the zip then.

EDIT:

This'll take a little more time, as I need to add that the anomaly can be deleted by the scissors.

EDIT 2:

Ok, I'm failing on this. But I'll keep trying until it is fixed. (everything works, but the scissors just don't show up..)

EDIT 3:

This is what I have so far, doesn't work yet but I'm going to sleep.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 11:20:44 PM
davea wrote:
  • Horatio

• Genesis Project to transform a Terran planet into a Garden of Eden (new tech under Soil Revivification). Known bug: "scissors" reduction icon does not appear unless the planet has some kind of anomaly already.

• Why do I feel like this would greatly over power the horatio near the end. Specially when you can terraform each planet to a Terran Planet.
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment