Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Aid in mod Instilation

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 5:59:33 PM
As per instructions from many sources i have done what most mods need to get installed, but this sandbox mod refuses to work

http://www.moddb.com/mods/endless-space-sandbox#comments

had to make a folder called mods, put it into it, then poofed over to see if it worked, sadly it did not, then poofed over to steam, put +mod sandbox, still refuses to work

any assistance would be very appropriated please
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 7:39:04 PM
The same mod has a thread here:

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16029-sandbox

One critical point to note is that if a mod says it works with a certain release number of ES, it *only* works with that release number. The current release of ES is 1.0.38, which is presumably what you are using. Only mods which specifically say they work with that release number will work. I recommend you look for live mods in the mod shopping mall here (and carefully check the release number compatibility):

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16327-mod-shopping-mall

Please post your support for the sandbox mod author to update it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 10:10:05 PM
davea wrote:
The same mod has a thread here:

[...] One critical point to note is that if a mod says it works with a certain release number of ES [...]

Hi davea, i sent him here. The Problem is that i have only my Win7 Laptop here to test the Mod, but i can certainly say that it is working with all Versions.

(Because it touches nothing but the core modifiers)

I don't know where the problem is exactly, as i suspect savrarefumee is able to read descriptions.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment