Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Terraforming Mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 2:17:17 PM
Hello folks!

Are you annoyed by all those asteroids floating around during the endgame?

You can create an endless empire, controll matter and energy, but still some of your folks have to live on gas giants?

Ever wanted to blow an enemy planet to pieces (aka. "asteroids") after you conquered them?

Well, I made a little mod that expands the terraforming actions for endless space that should solve those issues.

What's new?

(1) Added a new tech called "Planetary Creation Process" to the bottom tree that allows to turn gas giants and asteroids into regular planets and to turn dehydrated planets (barren, lava, desert) into gas giants.

(2) Added a new terraforming option to "Negative Mass Mechanics" that allows to turn dehydrated planets (barren, lava, desert) into asteroids.

(3) Added a new terraforming option to "Dark Matter Shielding" that allows to change the type of a gas giant.

DOWNLOAD:

Terraforming_Mod.rar

If you are a modder: Feel free to include this minimod into your mod. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 2:22:20 PM
Have you made sure the AI knows how to use it by adding the options to AIParametersBuilding.xml?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 2:23:52 PM
So far: Nope. Player only.

But I guess I will have some time to add that over the weekend. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 7, 2012, 4:48:24 PM
I wish everybody who posts an attachment would print these workaround steps. If you cannot download:

1. Log out of the forum and log in again.

2. Try a different browser (firefox vs IE)

3. Clear your browser cookies.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 9:51:42 AM
As you might have noticed, I have not yet been able to add AI use.

Blame Cana... er... real life.

Will try this weekend.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment