Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Downloading Mods issue

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 1:23:32 AM
I'm currently having a problem with downloading various Mods via this website... I've downloaded from links going to other websites that offer a downloadable link but, this site in general requires you to be logged in to download. I'm currently logged in or else I wouldn't be able to be typing this yet every attempt to download a file I get prompted to log in. Once I do log in it sends me straight back to where I typed my information before and still considers myself offline.

I've tried Firefox, IE and Chrome if that was the issue. I've deleted my cookies/prior history with no luck. Not sure what else I can do.

Your help would be most appreciated,

Roelath
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 1:28:24 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. What specific mod are you having trouble downloading?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 1:35:58 AM
The Diplomacy Mod because it offered no Hybrid Heroes and removed/edited various other tidbits in the Vanilla game I found annoying.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 2:12:09 AM
Please try the following.

1. Log out and log in again.

2. Try a different browser

3. Clear your browser cookies
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 5:30:14 AM
davea wrote:
Please try the following.

1. Log out and log in again.

2. Try a different browser

3. Clear your browser cookies

He's already tried those, sadly.

I'm not sure what to tell you, Roelath... I just deleted and re-downloaded the Diplomacy mod without issue... Perhaps you're close to a bandwidth cap?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 3:10:32 PM
All I can say is, many dozens of people have complained of this problem, and the three steps above have fixed it for everybody else. I do wish the forum admins would actually fix it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 13, 2012, 5:27:31 AM
Peculiar, I've had not a single instance where it has failed me. I wonder if it's a particular set-up that's causing the issue (As I know different set-ups really screw with C&C: Generals, and Sins of a Solar Empire's forums also had issues where some people couldn't download from the site).
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 13, 2012, 4:24:52 PM
@ nyangiuu, can you confirm that you tried the three steps I gave? This has worked for hundreds of other players who have reported the same problem.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 1:34:36 PM
I tried the three steps yesterday and it didn't work.

However i tried again today and it's fine. Strange.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment